DTNA eLink is a mobile software application operating on either iOS or Android operating systems. The application provides important features to drivers/operators of Freightliner or Western Star heavy trucks.
- Vehicle Guides.
- Dash Light Library.
- Fault Codes—both Active and Inactive fault codes.
- Fluid (engine oil) capacities for specific Detroit® engine applications.
- Maintenance schedule—provides the mileage interval based on short/long haul application and details of items covered in each schedule.
- Trip Information—includes trip specific information related to fuel usage, miles, maximum speed, cruise control speed, hours of operation, etc.
- Service Locator—uses the current location or City, State / ZIP code to look up Freightliner, Western Star, and Detroit® engine service/dealer locations nearby.
Several other features are also available, including:
- Manuals—i.e., driver and operator manuals
- Connect to Vehicle—compatible Bluetooth® or Wi-Fi vehicle communication interface required
- Fluid Levels—a quick glance at coolant, DEF, and fuel levels displayed in percentages
- Vehicle Information—including VIN, ECU software and hardware information
Fig. 1 Home Screen
Fig. 2 Vehicle Guides Screen
Fig. 3 Vehicle Diagnostics Screen
Note: Compatible vehicle communication interfaces (VCIs) include the NEXIQ Blue-Link™ Mini and the NEXIQ USB-Link™ 2: Wi-Fi Edition. These VCIs (i.e., adapters) are available and can be purchased from diagnosticlink.nexiq.com.